Tarjolla yli 2000 työpaikkaa vuodessa!
Hakuaika 07.03.2023 – 28.03.2023
Do you dream of being a part of the success story of pioneering Finnish technology? Do you have a passion for improving people’s lives and even help beating cancer? Are you up for challenging yourself daily with intriguing projects in a modern environment and top-end specialists?
We are looking for an Electronics Design Engineer for Modulight Oyj. Modulight Oyj is a rapidly growing biomedical laser company headquartered in Tampere, Finland. More information about the company: https://modulight.com.
As an Electronics Design Engineer at Modulight you get:
• challenging R&D projects with high-end technology
• opportunities for personal & career development
• innovative and inspiring working atmosphere
• a chance to work with creative colleagues in diverse, flexible and cross-functional teams
• superior additional benefits, such as comprehensive health care, best-in-town lunch, sports benefits and travel & accident insurance.
Keys to your success include:
• experience in design for electronic devices or hardware design
• experience in embedded systems
• knowledge of electronics engineering technology
• degree in electronics, electrical engineering, automation engineering or equivalent field
• good communication skills in written and spoken English
• troubleshooting and debug skills as well as ability to apply critical thinking.
The post is situated in Modulight headquarters in Hervanta, Tampere. The position is full-time and includes a chance for working partly remote.
Apply for the position today and join the visionary Modulight team. Send your CV and application to Henna Tervo to email email@example.com. You can also send your application via attached application form.
Further information about the position also by phone: Henna Tervo, 050 411 2704.