Tarjolla yli 2000 työpaikkaa vuodessa!
Hakuaika 14.09.2023 – 02.10.2023
Do you dream of being a part of the success story of pioneering Finnish technology? Do you have a passion for improving people’s lives and even help beating cancer? Are you up for challenging yourself daily with intriguing projects in a modern environment and top-end specialists?
We are looking for an Embedded Software Developer for Modulight Oyj. Modulight Oyj is a rapidly growing biomedical laser company headquartered in Tampere, Finland. More information about the company: https://modulight.com.
In this position you will be working with product development and upkeep & support of medical devices and systems. Your work will include working in teams and also independently with smaller projects and sub-projects.
As an Embedded Software Developer at Modulight you get:
• challenging tasks with product development, upkeep & support for biomedical applications
• opportunities for personal & career development
• innovative and inspiring working atmosphere
• a chance to work with supportive colleagues in multicultural, diverse and flexible teams
• superior additional benefits, such as comprehensive health care, best-in-town lunch, sports benefits and travel & accident insurance.
Keys to your success include:
• knowledge and experience in programming with C/C++
• applicable academic degree OR
• a degree with emphasis on software or embedded software OR
• a life-long hobby and interest in software, embedded devices and C/C++
• good communication skills in written and spoken English
• experience in Python is also highly valued
The post and your workstation are situated in Modulight headquarters in Hervanta, Tampere. The position is full-time and includes a chance for working partly remote.
Apply for the position today and join the visionary Modulight team! Send your CV and application with your salary expectation to Henna Tervo to email email@example.com. Further information about the position also by phone 050 411 2704.